Teat Natural - 4 pieces
- Shop het complete Difrax assortiment
- Gratis verzending vanaf €30
- Voor 12 uur besteld, dezelfde werkdag verstuurd
Small: from the age of 0 months for average speed drinkers to fast feeding babies. Suitable for thin liquid nutrition such as milk (breast milk or milk formula).
Medium: from the age of 3 month or if size Small is too slow for your baby. Suitable for both thin and thick nutrition such as milk (breast milk and milk formula) and milk porridge.
Large: from the age of 6 months and older. Suitable for thick nutrition such as milk porridge.
The Difrax Bottle Teat Natural fits the normal S-baby bottle and has a silky soft, breast nipple-shaped teat which resembles the mother's breast. This perfectly facilitates mixed feeding, rotational breastfeeding and bottle feeding.
- 4 pieces (2x 2 pack)
- The breast-like teat is made of safe, silky soft,BpA-free silicone material.
- Developed by the Difrax medical team.
Tip: By using the Difrax 1-2-3 Variflow Teat combined with the Difrax 1-2-3 Variflow Ring, you can determine the drinking speed of your baby and adjust it during bottle feeding. If the Natural or Wide bottle teat size S is too fast for your child, you can try the Dental bottle teat or 1-2-3 XS Variflows teats. These have been specially developed for babies who choke” easily or babies with reflux.
The right choice for a Difrax bottle teat depends on your child’s preference. Difrax has three types of bottle teats:
- Soft-coated bottle teats for the Natural baby bottle. These small, nipple-shaped bottle teats are most similar to the mother’s breast and therefore have the best acceptance rate among babies. The soft coating provides extra grip, which allows your child to easily hold the teat in its mouth. The Natural bottle teats fit Natural S-bottles.
- Dental bottle teats for the Natural baby bottle. The Dental bottle teat is suitable for children with reflux, children who choke quickly, children who drink too fast or premature babies. The Dental bottle teat has a flat side that evenly spreads the milk in the mouth. This prevents choking and makes sure that your child swallows the right amount of milk. The Dental bottle teats fit Natural S-bottles.
- Soft-coated bottle teats for the Wide baby bottle. These Wide bottle teats are most suitable for children who like to open their mouth a bit wider, also known as a preference for wide latching. The soft coating provides extra grip, which allows your child to easily hold the teat in its mouth. The Wide bottle teat fits the Difrax Anti-Colic Wide S-bottles (200 ml and 310 ml).
If you don’t know your baby's preference yet, it’s best to start with the Natural bottle teat. This type is generally best accepted.
Difrax bottle teats come in different sizes. The size is related to the size of the opening of the teat. The correct size depends on your baby’s suction power and the type of food you use. Thicker food and greater suction power require a larger teat size. Your baby should be able to finish a bottle of food in about 15-20 minutes. If this is the case, you’re probably using the correct size.
- 1-2-3 XS teat: Difrax has developed a 1-2-3 XS teat especially for babies for whom size Small is still to fast, and for premature babies. What makes this teat so special is that it is a three-speed teat with three different 'slow flow' speeds. This means that there are three different slow flow speeds, called XXS, XS and Small.
- Size S: can be used immediately from birth (0 months). Suitable for thin food, like breast milk or formula milk. Difrax baby bottles come with a standard size S Difrax bottle teat. Available in a Dental, Natural and Wide versions.
- If the size S Natural or Wide bottle teat empties too quickly for your baby, you can try the Dental bottle teat. This has been specially designed for babies who choke quickly or babies with reflux.
- Size M: can be used from about 3 months. Suitable for thin and thickened food, like milk thickened with carob bean gum, flour or rice porridge. Available in a Natural and Wide versions.
- Size L: can be used from about 6 months. Suitable for thin and thickened food, like milk thickened with carob bean gum, flour or rice porridge. Available in a Natural and Wide versions.
- Size XL Porridge teat: for coarse cereal porridge, can be used from about 9 months. Only available in a Wide version.
- 1-2-3 teat: can be used from about 3 months. Suitable for thin and thicker food. Position 1 is for thin food, and the size of the opening is between size S and M. Position 2 is for (slightly) thickened food, and the size of the opening is between size M and L. Position 3 is for thickened and thick food, and the size of the opening is between size L and XL. The position can be adjusted for each feeding. The 1-2-3 teat can only be used in combination with the 1-2-3 ring. Available in Natural and Wide versions.
- Ordered before 12 pm the same day. Orders that are ordered over the weekend or on Dutch official holidays are dispatched on the next working day.
- Questions? Check our frequently asked questions
- Shipping cost is dependent on the shipping address. See below for a complete overview.
- Free shipping from EUR 30 to the Netherlands, Belgium, France and Germany. Free delivery from 100 euros to other countries.
- Returning within 14 days
- Secure payment
Shipping cost per country
|Country||Shipping cost with normal post|
France (no islands)
Italy (no islands)
Spain (no islands)