S-bottle Anti-Colic Natural - 250 ml - Red - I Love You
- Shop het complete Difrax assortiment
- Gratis verzending vanaf €30
- Voor 12 uur besteld, dezelfde werkdag verstuurd
For years, The Difrax S-baby bottle Natural 250 ml has been the most popular baby bottle amongst babies, mums and dads due to the unique anti-colic valve and the S-shaped bottle. These two special features put together ensure a constant and regular flow of nutrition. The S-baby bottle anti-colic red 'I Love' can be used from birth and is a well-proven combination with breastfeeding.
The distinctive Anti-Colic S-baby bottle can be used immediately after birth for both full-term and premature babies. With its unscrewable base, the red 'I Love You' S-baby bottle is easy to clean and to fill with cubes of frozen breast milk. Breast milk can be expressed directly into the S-baby bottle Natural by using the mummy-friendly Difrax breast pump.
The anti-colic valve prevents vacuum suction and ensures a constant flow of the nutrition allowing your baby to drink without interruptions and without swallowing air. This prevents chances of stomach cramps, burping and vomiting. The S-baby bottle is the first bottle that promotes a natural baby feeding & bonding position, while enabling parents to sit in a relaxed position! The Difrax S-baby bottles come in several trendy colours and sizes.
Tip: before each use we advise you to check whether the tiny air hole in the center of the valve is open by squeezing it several times.
- Ordered before 12 pm the same day. Orders that are ordered over the weekend or on Dutch official holidays are dispatched on the next working day.
- Questions? Check our frequently asked questions
- Shipping cost is dependent on the shipping address. See below for a complete overview.
- Free shipping from EUR 30 to the Netherlands, Belgium, France and Germany. Free delivery from 100 euros to other countries.
- Returning within 14 days
- Secure payment
Shipping cost per country
|Country||Shipping cost with normal post|
France (no islands)
Italy (no islands)
Spain (no islands)