(EN) Baby clinic Book - free download
The first years in a child’s life go by very fast and a lot happens in their development. This book provides parenting advice and suggestions that can support parents in the upbringing of their child. In the Baby clinic book 10 experts who work in the Difrax medical team are interviewed.Only available in free download.
A children's physiotherapist, pediatrician, paediatric pulmonologist, maternity nurse, periodontist, psychologist, speech therapist, lactation consultant, nutrition and eating disorder consultant and an occupational therapist all talk about their expert knowledge and share their knowledge and experiences with young children.
The book can be downloaded free of charge and also ordered in print via the Difrax webshop. Difrax has developed many different parenting books in co-operation with medical experts to help parents and children with the developmental milestones in the child’s life. Previously published parenting books:
The giving up your soother book
The dry pants book
The clean teeth book
The eat well dinner book
The baby clinic book
- Developed together with the Difrax medical team
- Advice and guidance for parents raising their children
- This book can be downloaded, free of charge
- Ordered before 12 pm the same day. Orders that are ordered over the weekend or on Dutch official holidays are dispatched on the next working day.
- Questions? Check our frequently asked questions
- Shipping cost is dependent on the shipping address. See below for a complete overview.
- Free shipping from EUR 30 to the Netherlands, Belgium, France and Germany. Free delivery from 100 euros to other countries.
- Returning within 14 days
- Secure payment
Shipping cost per country
|Country||Shipping cost with normal post|
France (no islands)
Italy (no islands)
Spain (no islands)