(EN) Dry pants book - free download
How do I go about giving my toddler potty training? When has a child been fully toilet trained? For some toddlers this comes naturally, for other toddlers potty training is less obvious and requires a bit more effort and game playing before they feel free to puddle without their trusted diaper. The 'Dry pants book' offers you support so that potty training becomes a fun experience and an enjoyable discovery for your child. Only available in free download.
The first part of the book contains 15 read-along stories with the children Katy and Tom and Pipi the Potty fairy. An enjoyable step by step potty training by organising a poo and puddle party, with the ultimate goal of achieving the magnificent Dry Pants Crown. The last part of the book was written by medical experts specially for parents, to guide them through the whole process.
Suitable for children from the age of 3 with a little help from their parents. The book can be downloaded free of charge and also ordered in print via the Difrax webshop. Difrax has developed many different parenting books in co-operation with medical experts to help parents and children with the developmental milestones in the child’s life.
Previously published Difrax parenting books:
The giving up your soother book
The dry pants book
The clean teeth book
The eat well dinner book
The baby clinic book
- Supports children and parents in achieving the milestones in a child's development
- With amusing games and assignments for the child
- Developed in collaboration with the Difrax medical team
- Ordered before 12 pm the same day. Orders that are ordered over the weekend or on Dutch official holidays are dispatched on the next working day.
- Questions? Check our frequently asked questions
- Shipping cost is dependent on the shipping address. See below for a complete overview.
- Free shipping from €100, - (Netherlands, Belgium and France from € 30,-)
- Returning within 14 days
- Secure payment
Shipping cost per country
|Country||Shipping cost with normal post|
France (no islands)
Italy (no islands)
Spain (no islands)