Pacifier Natural 0-6 months Pure
- Shop het complete Difrax assortiment
- Gratis verzending vanaf €30
- Voor 12 uur besteld, dezelfde werkdag verstuurd
The Difrax Natural Pacifier 0-6 months fulfils your baby's need to suckle. The pacifier nozzle is round and convex-shaped, making it ideally suited for children who are able to turn the pacifier around in their mouth. The size of the shield and nozzle are specially adapted to new born babies and infants up to 6 months.
The unique pacifier has a butterfly shaped shield ensuring a perfect fit to your baby's face. The recess for the nose enables your baby to breathe freely through the nose. Two airy holes on each side provide additional airflow, preventing skin irritation.
The pacifier offers your baby comfort, peace and relaxation.
Difrax pacifiers are available in many fashionable prints and different sizes.
Difrax advises to replace your baby pacifier every six weeks. Perform a daily check on the dummy by pulling firmly at the teat, to ensure that it remains undamaged.
Order & shipment
- Ordered before 12 pm the same day. Orders that are ordered over the weekend or on Dutch official holidays are dispatched on the next working day.
- During Black Friday and the holidays, keep in mind that delivery services are busier than usual and packages may take longer to arrive.
- Questions? Check our frequently asked questions
- Shipping cost is dependent on the shipping address. See below for a complete overview.
- Free shipping from EUR 30 to the Netherlands, Belgium and France. Free delivery from 100 euros to other countries.
- Returning within 14 days
- Secure payment
Shipping cost per country
|Country||Shipping cost with normal post (incl. Track & Trace)|
|France (no islands)||€ 7,95|
|Italy (no islands)||€ 6,95|
|Spain (no islands)||€ 7,35|
The Difrax pacifier comes in five different sizes, ranging from newborn to 20+ months. The pacifier offers comfort and safety for any age. The size of the shield and the sucking part of the pacifier vary according to the age category. The sucking part becomes more solid as the ages increase, so it stays in proportion with the developing jaw strength of your child. The shield also becomes bigger, so it matches your child’s face.
As soon as your baby starts to bite on the pacifier, we recommend stopping the use of a pacifier and switching to a teething ring or teething toy.
To all pacifiers