(EN) The eat well dinner book
Eating and drinking comes naturally to some childeren whereas for others this is far less obvious and can even turn into a problem. This book helps in creating a playful journey in the process of learning to appreciate food.
The first part of this parenting book contains 15 read-along stories about eating and table manners starring the children Katy and Tom and MiMi the Food Fairy as the main characters. The step-by-step tasting game consists of a tasting plan and stickers to encourage your child to agree to tasting different foods and thus learn to gain an appetite. The second part has been written specifically for parents including more background information and tips.
Suitable for children from 3 years of age with a little help from the parents. The book can be downloaded free of charge and can be ordered in print including stickers and game boards via the Difrax webshop.
Difrax has developed various parenting books in conjunction with medical experts to help parents and children in reaching the milestones in a child's development
Previously published parenting books:
The giving up your pacifier book
The dry pants book
The eat well dinner book
The clean teeth book
The baby clinic book
- Helps children and parents in achieving the milestones in their child's development
- With amusing games and assignments for the child
- Developed in collaboration with the Difrax medical team
- Ordered before 12 pm the same day. Orders that are ordered over the weekend or on Dutch official holidays are dispatched on the next working day.
- Questions? Check our frequently asked questions
- Shipping cost is dependent on the shipping address. See below for a complete overview.
- Free shipping from EUR 30 to the Netherlands, Belgium, France and Germany. Free delivery from 100 euros to other countries.
- Returning within 14 days
- Secure payment
Shipping cost per country
|Country||Shipping cost with normal post|
France (no islands)
Italy (no islands)
Spain (no islands)