(EN) Giving up your pacifier book
- Shop het complete Difrax assortiment
- Gratis verzending vanaf €30
- Voor 12 uur besteld, dezelfde werkdag verstuurd
How do I go about weaning my child from the pacifier? When is the right time for my child give up the pacifier? How long can we safely use a soother? Why would we want to stop using a pacifier? These are a few examples of questions arising amongst all parents! That is why Difrax decided to develop this book called 'Giving up the Soother' in conjunction with medical experts.
The popular 'Giving up your Pacifier' book consists of a 15-day step-by-step plan to prepare childeren to wave a happy goodbye to their trusty and comforting pacifier. On the last day of the plan, the child is asked to send its pacifier to Soo Soo the Pacifier Fairy.
Suitable for children from the age of 3 with a little help from their parents. The book can be downloaded free of charge and also ordered in print via the Difrax webshop. Difrax has developed many different parenting books in co-operation with medical experts to help parents and children with the developmental milestones in the child’s life.
- Supports children and parents in achieving the milestones in a child's development
- With amusing games and assignments for the child
- Developed in collaboration with the Difrax medical team
- Ordered before 12 pm the same day. Orders that are ordered over the weekend or on Dutch official holidays are dispatched on the next working day.
- Questions? Check our frequently asked questions
- Shipping cost is dependent on the shipping address. See below for a complete overview.
- Free shipping from EUR 30 to the Netherlands, Belgium, France and Germany. Free delivery from 100 euros to other countries.
- Returning within 14 days
- Secure payment
Shipping cost per country
|Country||Shipping cost with normal post|
France (no islands)
Italy (no islands)
Spain (no islands)