360 degrees cup
- Shop het complete Difrax assortiment
- Gratis verzending vanaf €30
- Voor 12 uur besteld, dezelfde werkdag verstuurd
Learn to drink in a playful way without straining the neck with the Difrax 360-degree cup. The ideal step for your child in the transition to an open cup. The 360 degrees cup has a handy cap that prevents spills. Handy on the go.
- No mess thanks to the 360-degree rim
- Can be completely dismantled for optimal cleaning
- 9+ months, also suitable for older children
- Suitable for the dishwasher
- Colour: Blue/Yellow & Pink/Brown
- Dutch Design
- 250 ml
The 360 degrees cup is a cup that, as the name suggests, can be used in a 360-degree arc. So it doesn't matter where the child drinks from the rim. The 360-degrees cup only lets drink through when the child sucks at the edge.
The shape of the cup allows the drink to flow to the rim when you hold the cup horizontally. This ensures that your child does not have to bend his or her neck backwards. 9+ months, without handles. The slim ergonomic model makes the cup easy for little hands to hold.
Tip: If you used the Difrax sippy cup before, the handle of the sippy cup can also be used on the 360-degrees cup. This makes it easier for children under the age of 9 months to hold the cup. The cup was developed in cooperation with speech therapists.
- Ordered before 12 pm the same day. Orders that are ordered over the weekend or on Dutch official holidays are dispatched on the next working day.
- Questions? Check our frequently asked questions
- Shipping cost is dependent on the shipping address. See below for a complete overview.
- Free shipping from EUR 30 to the Netherlands, Belgium, France and Germany. Free delivery from 100 euros to other countries.
- Returning within 14 days
- Secure payment
Shipping cost per country
|Country||Shipping cost with normal post|
France (no islands)
Italy (no islands)
Spain (no islands)