Electric nose cleaner
- Shop het complete Difrax assortiment
- Gratis verzending vanaf €30
- Voor 12 uur besteld, dezelfde werkdag verstuurd
The Difrax electric nose cleaner cleans your baby's nose in a few seconds and allows your child to breathe freely again. The set contains 2 soft, interchangeable silicone tips: narrow, for use with small children or loose, liquid mucus, and wide, for slightly bigger children or stuck, thicker mucus.
- Effective - cleanses your child's blocked nose quickly and easily
- Safe - can be used for babies immediately from birth. Soft silicone tips do not irritate the delicate nasal mucosa
- Discreet - silent operation. Automatically switches off after 2 minutes
- Convenient - cordless use and easy to charge. When the battery indicator light blinks, charge the nasal cleanser via USB cable or power bank
- 3 suction levels - low, medium and high, depending on mucus thickness
- Hygienic - easy to clean
The battery is charged via an included USB cable.
Order & shipment
- Ordered before 12 pm the same day. Orders that are ordered over the weekend or on Dutch official holidays are dispatched on the next working day.
- During Black Friday and the holidays, keep in mind that delivery services are busier than usual and packages may take longer to arrive.
- Questions? Check our frequently asked questions
- Shipping cost is dependent on the shipping address. See below for a complete overview.
- Free shipping from EUR 30 to the Netherlands, Belgium and France. Free delivery from 100 euros to other countries.
- Returning within 14 days
- Secure payment
Shipping cost per country
|Country||Shipping cost with normal post (incl. Track & Trace)|
|France (no islands)||€ 7,95|
|Italy (no islands)||€ 6,95|
|Spain (no islands)||€ 7,35|
Make sure the device and the head are properly assembled before use. Lay your child on its back or try to hold its head during use. Do not insert the tip too deeply into the nostrils. Choose one of three different suction strengths by pressing the mode button. Check the suction power on the mode indicator: low - 1 light, medium - 2 lights, high - 3 lights. Adjust the suction power if necessary.
After use, clean all loose parts of the head in warm water with a mild detergent (e.g. Difrax dishwashing detergent for baby products) and rinse thoroughly after each use. Or clean the nasal cleaner with the tube and tip in water, this proceeds automatically. Use the included cleaning brush for better results. The nose cleaner itself is not waterproof. Never immerse the base in liquid but clean it with a cloth.
Always read the leaflet before use. Never use on ears, mouth or eyes. Switch the device off if any abnormality occurs. Keep out of reach of children. Do not store near sources of heat and do not expose to extreme temperatures, high humidity or dust.
Check the nasal cleaner and its accessories regularly.