Pacifier Natural 12+ months Pure - 4 pcs
- Shop het complete Difrax assortiment
- Gratis verzending vanaf €30
- Voor 12 uur besteld, dezelfde werkdag verstuurd
These unique Difrax pacifiers have a butterfly-shaped shield, so the pacifier fits nicely on your baby's face. The nose recess allows your baby to breathe freely through the nose. The holes allow extra airflow, which prevents skin irritation.
The Difrax Pure Pacifiers 12+ months Natural Blackberry, Sage, Raspberry and Wildberry satisfy your baby's sucking needs. These pacifiers are symmetrical, which your baby will quickly recognize and accept easily(er). The size of the pacifier shield and that of the suction part are specially developed for babies from 6 months onwards.
Difrax's Pure collection consists of natural earth tones. The calm neutral pacifiers come in different sizes, so that the pacifier remains appropriate to your child's sucking needs.
Advice: replace a pacifier every six weeks. Pull the suction portion daily to check that it is undamaged.
- The butterfly shape leaves the nose free
- Prevents skin irritation through optimal airflow
- Developed by Difrax medical team
Size: 12 - 18 months
Contents: 4 pacifiers
Order & shipment
- Ordered before 12 pm the same day. Orders that are ordered over the weekend or on Dutch official holidays are dispatched on the next working day.
- During Black Friday and the holidays, keep in mind that delivery services are busier than usual and packages may take longer to arrive.
- Questions? Check our frequently asked questions
- Shipping cost is dependent on the shipping address. See below for a complete overview.
- Free shipping from EUR 30 to the Netherlands, Belgium and France. Free delivery from 100 euros to other countries.
- Returning within 14 days
- Secure payment
Shipping cost per country
|Country||Shipping cost with normal post (incl. Track & Trace)|
|France (no islands)||€ 7,95|
|Italy (no islands)||€ 6,95|
|Spain (no islands)||€ 7,35|
The Difrax pacifier comes in five different sizes, ranging from newborn to 20+ months. The pacifier offers comfort and safety for any age. The size of the shield and the sucking part of the pacifier vary according to the age category. The sucking part becomes more solid as the ages increase, so it stays in proportion with the developing jaw strength of your child. The shield also becomes bigger, so it matches your child’s face.
As soon as your baby starts to bite on the pacifier, we recommend stopping the use of a pacifier and switching to a teething ring or teething toy.
To all pacifiers