Pacifier Dental 12+ months Pure
- The butterfly shape of the shield leaves enough room for the nose
- Optimal air supply, preventing skin irritation
- Developed in collaboration with medical professionals
The Difrax Pacifier Dental 12+ months has been specially designed for toddlers aged 12 months and older. The soft silicone teat has a round and flat side for more grip, which makes it easier for toddlers to keep it in their mouth. The semi-filled teat is firmer, making it the perfect fit for the suckling needs of toddlers with increasingly stronger jaws.
Difrax’s new Pure collection offers a selection of pacifiers in natural earth tones. The neutral pacifiers are available in different sizes, so there is always a Pure pacifier available that is specially designed for the suckling needs of your baby.
Difrax pacifiers have a butterfly-shaped shield. This leaves enough room for the nose and makes sure that the teat fits the face perfectly. The holes in the shield guarantee optimal air supply, preventing skin irritation. The size of the pacifier shield has been specially designed for toddlers aged 12 to 20 months.
Difrax pacifiers have been developed in collaboration with speech therapists and dentists.
Please note: replace the pacifier every six weeks. Pull on the teat daily to make sure that the pacifier isn’t damaged. Is the pacifier damaged? Replace it immediately.
- Ordered before 12 pm the same day. Orders that are ordered over the weekend or on Dutch official holidays are dispatched on the next working day.
- Questions? Check our frequently asked questions
- Shipping cost is dependent on the shipping address. See below for a complete overview.
- Free shipping from €100, - (Netherlands, Belgium and France from € 30,-)
- Returning within 14 days
- Secure payment
Shipping cost per country
|Country||Shipping cost with normal post|
France (no islands)
Italy (no islands)
Spain (no islands)