Pacifier Dental 6+ months Pure
- Shop het complete Difrax assortiment
- Gratis verzending vanaf €30
- Voor 12 uur besteld, dezelfde werkdag verstuurd
Difrax’s Pure collection offers a selection of pacifiers in natural earth tones.
- The butterfly shape of the shield leaves enough room for the nose
- Optimal air supply, preventing skin irritation
- Developed in collaboration with medical professionals
Difrax pacifiers have a butterfly-shaped shield. This leaves enough room for the nose and makes sure that the teat fits the face perfectly. The holes in the shield guarantee optimal air supply, preventing skin irritation. The size of the pacifier shield has been specially designed for babies aged 6 to 12 months. The shield and teat of the Difrax pacifiers for babies aged 6+ months are bigger than those of newborn pacifiers and pacifiers for babies aged 0-6 months.
Difrax pacifiers have been developed in collaboration with speech therapists and dentists.
Please note: replace the pacifier every six weeks. Pull on the teat daily to make sure that the pacifier isn’t damaged. Is the pacifier damaged? Replace it immediately.
Difrax has two models of pacifier. The natural model feels natural thanks to its completely round shape. The pacifier is more readily accepted as a result, especially by babies who are breastfeeding. This pacifier is also suitable for babies who like to rotate the pacifier in their mouths.
The dental pacifier promotes the development of the palate and the muscles of the tongue and jaw. The convex part of the sucking section touches the palate and the flat part presses onto the tongue. The flat surface provides additional grip.
Every baby has its own preferences when it comes to pacifiers, and both models are a sound choice. Depending on your baby's preference, you can choose the natural or dental pacifier. Unsure what your baby prefers? Then we recommend trying the natural model first.
The Difrax pacifier comes in five different sizes, ranging from newborn to 20+ months. The pacifier offers comfort and safety for any age. The size of the shield and the sucking part of the pacifier vary according to the age category. The sucking part becomes more solid as the ages increase, so it stays in proportion with the developing jaw strength of your child. The shield also becomes bigger, so it matches your child’s face.
As soon as your baby starts to bite on the pacifier, we recommend stopping the use of a pacifier and switching to a teething ring or teething toy.
- Ordered before 12 pm the same day. Orders that are ordered over the weekend or on Dutch official holidays are dispatched on the next working day.
- Questions? Check our frequently asked questions
- Shipping cost is dependent on the shipping address. See below for a complete overview.
- Free shipping from EUR 30 to the Netherlands, Belgium, France and Germany. Free delivery from 100 euros to other countries.
- Returning within 14 days
- Secure payment
Shipping cost per country
|Country||Shipping cost with normal post|
France (no islands)
Italy (no islands)
Spain (no islands)