Pacifier Natural 12+ months GEMS
- Shop het complete Difrax assortiment
- Gratis verzending vanaf €30
- Voor 12 uur besteld, dezelfde werkdag verstuurd
Difrax's GEMS collection consists of beautiful natural colours, shining like a precious stone.
- The butterfly shape of the shield leaves enough room for the nose
- Optimal air supply, thus preventing skin irritation
- Developed in collaboration with medical professionals
The Difrax Natural Pacifier, semi filled 12+ months fulfils your baby's sucking need. The pacifier nozzle is round and convex-shaped, making it ideally suited for children who are able to turn the pacifier around in their mouth. It has a large shield and a semi filled teat, specially designed for 12+ months old babies.
The unique pacifier has a butterfly shaped shield ensuring a perfect fit to your baby's face. The recess for the nose enables your child to breathe freely through the nose. Two airy holes on each side provide additional airflow, preventing skin irritation.
The nozzle of the 12+ months nipple-shaped teat is slightly firmer than the 6+ months teat but softer than the 18+ months pacifier teat. This helps to naturally diminish the sucking need resulting in the first steps towards giving up the pacifier.
The pacifier offers your child comfort, consolation and relaxation.
Difrax pacifiers are available in many fashionable prints and different sizes.
Difrax advises to replace the pacifier every six weeks. Perform a daily check on the dummy by pulling firmly at the nozzle, to ensure that it remains undamaged.
Bestelling & Levering
- Ordered before 12 pm the same day. Orders that are ordered over the weekend or on Dutch official holidays are dispatched on the next working day.
- During Black Friday and the holidays, keep in mind that delivery services are busier than usual and packages may take longer to arrive.
- Questions? Check our frequently asked questions
- Shipping cost is dependent on the shipping address. See below for a complete overview.
- Free shipping from EUR 30 to the Netherlands, Belgium and France. Free delivery from 100 euros to other countries.
- Returning within 14 days
- Secure payment
Shipping cost per country
|Country||Shipping cost with normal post (incl. Track & Trace)|
|France (no islands)||€ 7,95|
|Italy (no islands)||€ 6,95|
|Spain (no islands)||€ 7,35|
Difrax has two sorts of pacifiers. The Natural and the Dental pacifier. The teat on the Natural pacifier has a flat base and the head of the silicone teat is rounded into an oval. We call this symmetrical. This means that the pacifier is readily accepted, especially by breast-feeding children. The pacifier is also suitable for children who like to rotate the pacifier in their mouth. This pacifier is exactly the same each way up.
The teat on the Difrax Dental pacifier also has a flat base and the end of the teat has one flat side that provides the tongue with a better grip when sucking. The Dental pacifier stimulates the development of the palate and the tongue and jaw muscles. The rounded part of the teat lies against the palate, and the flat part presses on the tongue. Good for children who need this, or for those who reject the Natural pacifier shape.
Every child has its own preferred type of pacifier and both types are equally reliable. Depending on what your child prefers you can use either a Natural or a Dental pacifier. Unsure what your child prefers? Then we recommend trying the Natural variant first.
The Difrax pacifier comes in five different sizes, ranging from newborn to 20+ months. The pacifier offers comfort and safety for any age. The size of the shield and the sucking part of the pacifier vary according to the age category. The sucking part becomes more solid as the ages increase, so it stays in proportion with the developing jaw strength of your child. The shield also becomes bigger, so it matches your child’s face.
As soon as your baby starts to bite on the pacifier, we recommend stopping the use of a pacifier and switching to a teething ring or teething toy.
To all pacifiers