Pacifier Natural 6+ months - Glow in the Dark
- Shop het complete Difrax assortiment
- Gratis verzending vanaf €30
- Voor 12 uur besteld, dezelfde werkdag verstuurd
The Difrax Natural Pacifier 6+ months fulfils your baby's sucking need. The pacifier nozzle is round and convex-shaped, making it ideally suited for children who are able to turn the pacifier around in their mouth. The ring of the Glow in the Dark pacifier absorbs light and glows in the dark. The size of the shield and nozzle have been adapted to 6+ months old babies.
This unique pacifier has a butterfly shaped shield ensuring a perfect fit to your baby's face. The recess for the nose enables your baby to breathe freely through the nose. Two air holes on each side provide additional airflow, preventing skin irritation. The pacifier comforts, consoles and relaxes your child. Difrax pacifiers are available in many fashionable prints and various sizes. Difrax advises you replace your baby's pacifier every six weeks. Check the pacifier daily before use for any damage by pulling firmly on the nozzle.
Difrax has two models of pacifier. The natural model feels natural thanks to its completely round shape. The pacifier is more readily accepted as a result, especially by babies who are breastfeeding. This pacifier is also suitable for babies who like to rotate the pacifier in their mouths.
The dental pacifier promotes the development of the palate and the muscles of the tongue and jaw. The convex part of the sucking section touches the palate and the flat part presses onto the tongue. The flat surface provides additional grip.
Every baby has its own preferences when it comes to pacifiers, and both models are a sound choice. Depending on your baby's preference, you can choose the natural or dental pacifier. Unsure what your baby prefers? Then we recommend trying the natural model first.
The Difrax pacifier comes in five different sizes, ranging from newborn to 18+ months. The pacifier offers comfort and safety for any age. The size of the shield and the sucking part of the pacifier vary according to the age category. The sucking part becomes more solid as the ages increase, so it stays in proportion with the developing jaw strength of your child. The shield also becomes bigger, so it matches your child’s face.
As soon as your baby starts to bite on the pacifier, we recommend stopping the use of a pacifier and switching to a teething ring or teething toy.
- Ordered before 12 pm the same day. Orders that are ordered over the weekend or on Dutch official holidays are dispatched on the next working day.
- Keep in mind that due to holidays and busy times at the carriers, packages may take a little longer to arrive.
- Questions? Check our frequently asked questions
- Shipping cost is dependent on the shipping address. See below for a complete overview.
- Free shipping from EUR 30 to the Netherlands, Belgium, France and Germany. Free delivery from 100 euros to other countries.
- Returning within 14 days
- Secure payment
Shipping cost per country
|Country||Shipping cost with normal post|
France (no islands)
Italy (no islands)
Spain (no islands)