Easy grip baby bottle 240 ml NEW
- Shop het complete Difrax assortiment
- Gratis verzending vanaf €30
- Voor 12 uur besteld, dezelfde werkdag verstuurd
The 240 ml easy grip baby bottle is suitable from the moment your child can sit upright and wants to drink from the baby bottle himself. Children can easily hold the bottle themselves thanks to the opening in the middle. This promotes the development of motor skills.
- Easy for children to hold
- The anti-colic valve reduces stomach cramps
- Good for the development of baby's motor skills
The bottom of the easy grip bottle has a unique anti-colic valve. This prevents vacuum suction and reduces the risk of burping, reflux and colic. The teat has a soft finish. The removable base makes the bottle easy to clean. Developed by the Difrax medical team.
Note: Check before each use that the air hole in the centre of the valve is open by squeezing it a few times.
The easy grip baby bottle comes with a size S teat as standard. Except for the easy grip baby bottle Sage, which comes with a teat size M.
Order & shipment
- Ordered before 12 pm the same day. Orders that are ordered over the weekend or on Dutch official holidays are dispatched on the next working day.
- During Black Friday and the holidays, keep in mind that delivery services are busier than usual and packages may take longer to arrive.
- Questions? Check our frequently asked questions
- Shipping cost is dependent on the shipping address. See below for a complete overview.
- Free shipping from EUR 30 to the Netherlands, Belgium and France. Free delivery from 100 euros to other countries.
- Returning within 14 days
- Secure payment
Shipping cost per country
|Country||Shipping cost with normal post (incl. Track & Trace)|
|France (no islands)||€ 7,95|
|Italy (no islands)||€ 6,95|
|Spain (no islands)||€ 7,35|
Difrax bottle teats come in different sizes. The size is related to the size of the opening of the teat. The correct size depends on your baby’s suction power and the type of food you use. Thicker food and greater suction power require a larger teat size. Your baby should be able to finish a bottle of food in about 15-20 minutes. If this is the case, you’re probably using the correct size.
- 1-2-3 XS teat: Difrax has developed a 1-2-3 XS teat especially for babies for whom size Small is still to fast, and for premature babies. What makes this teat so special is that it is a three-speed teat with three different 'slow flow' speeds. This means that there are three different slow flow speeds, called XXS, XS and Small.
- Size S: can be used immediately from birth (0 months). Suitable for thin food, like breast milk or formula milk. Difrax baby bottles come with a standard size S Difrax bottle teat. Available in a Dental, Natural and Wide versions.
- If the size S Natural or Wide bottle teat empties too quickly for your baby, you can try the Dental bottle teat. This has been specially designed for babies who choke quickly or babies with reflux.
- Size M: can be used from about 3 months. Suitable for thin and thickened food, like milk thickened with carob bean gum, flour or rice porridge. Available in a Natural and Wide versions.
- Size L: can be used from about 6 months. Suitable for thin and thickened food, like milk thickened with carob bean gum, flour or rice porridge. Available in a Natural and Wide versions.
- Size XL Porridge teat: for coarse cereal porridge, can be used from about 9 months. Only available in a Wide version.
- 1-2-3 teat: can be used from about 3 months. Suitable for thin and thicker food. Position 1 is for thin food, and the size of the opening is between size S and M. Position 2 is for (slightly) thickened food, and the size of the opening is between size M and L. Position 3 is for thickened and thick food, and the size of the opening is between size L and XL. The position can be adjusted for each feeding. The 1-2-3 teat can only be used in combination with the 1-2-3 ring. Available in Natural and Wide versions.