S-bottle - Wide - Anti colic - 310 ml
- Shop het complete Difrax assortiment
- Gratis verzending vanaf €30
- Voor 12 uur besteld, dezelfde werkdag verstuurd
For years, The Difrax S-baby bottle Wide 310 ml has been the most popular baby bottle amongst babies, mums and dads due to the unique anti-colic valve and the S-shaped bottle. The combination of these two special features ensures a constant and regular flow of nutrition without the baby gulping the milk down. The S-baby bottle anti-colic can be used from birth and is a well-proven combination with breastfeeding. Also very suitable for milk porridge.
- Reduces the risk of colic, vomiting and burping
- Ergonomic shape encourages natural feeding position
- Ideal for combining bottle feeding and breastfeeding
The distinctive S-baby bottle can be used immediately after birth for both full-term and premature babies. With its unscrewable base the S-baby bottle is easy to clean and to fill with cubes of frozen breast milk. Breast milk can be expressed directly into the S-baby bottle Natural by using the mummy-friendly Difrax breast pump. This wide S-baby bottle is ideal for feeding milk porridge in combination with the Large teat.
The S-bottle 310 ml has a patented anti-colic system in the bottom for prevention of intestinal cramps, burps and spitting. Thanks to the ventil, together with the unique S-shape, air is mixed with food so that nutritional values and vitamins C, A and E stay optimal preserved. The constant supply of air from the bottom of the S-bottle prevents vacuum so that your baby can drink without any problems
When feeding with the S-bottle you are automatically in the correct, natural position. Even when the bottle is almost empty, the teat is still completely filled with milk so the food can be given in the same position. This makes every feeding moment from beginning to end a relaxing moment for you and your child.
Before each use we advise you to check whether the tiny air hole in the center of the valve is open by squeezing it several times.
Order & shipment
- Ordered before 12 pm the same day. Orders that are ordered over the weekend or on Dutch official holidays are dispatched on the next working day.
- During Black Friday and the holidays, keep in mind that delivery services are busier than usual and packages may take longer to arrive.
- Questions? Check our frequently asked questions
- Shipping cost is dependent on the shipping address. See below for a complete overview.
- Free shipping from EUR 30 to the Netherlands, Belgium and France. Free delivery from 100 euros to other countries.
- Returning within 14 days
- Secure payment
Shipping cost per country
|Country||Shipping cost with normal post (incl. Track & Trace)|
|France (no islands)||€ 7,95|
|Italy (no islands)||€ 6,95|
|Spain (no islands)||€ 7,35|
The S-bottle comes in two types: Natural and Wide.
The Natural S-bottle
Your baby will quickly accept the Natural S-bottle thanks to the small bottle teat, making it the most popular baby bottle. The slim design ensures that the Natural S-bottle is easy to hold.
The Wide S-bottle
The Wide S-bottle has a bigger bottle teat. This is especially suitable for babies who prefer a wide latch, as they open their mouth a bit more. The Wide S-bottle is available in two sizes: 200 ml and 310 ml. The Wide S-bottle 310 ml has the largest capacity and is therefore the ideal follow-up bottle.
The Natural S-bottle comes in 170 ml and 250 ml, the Wide S-bottle comes in 200 ml and 310 ml.
The smallest sizes (170 ml and 200 ml) are mostly used in early on, just after birth. After a while, your baby will start to drink more. That’s when you can switch to the Natural 250 ml or the Wide 310 ml S-bottle.
The Wide 310 ml bottle is also available as a porridge bottle. The follow-up bottles of the same type differ only in capacity
Difrax bottle teats come in different sizes. The size is related to the size of the opening of the teat. The correct size depends on your baby’s suction power and the type of food you use. Thicker food and greater suction power require a larger teat size. Your baby should be able to finish a bottle of food in about 15-20 minutes. If this is the case, you’re probably using the correct size.
- 1-2-3 XS teat: Difrax has developed a 1-2-3 XS teat especially for babies for whom size Small is still to fast, and for premature babies. What makes this teat so special is that it is a three-speed teat with three different 'slow flow' speeds. This means that there are three different slow flow speeds, called XXS, XS and Small.
- Size S: can be used immediately from birth (0 months). Suitable for thin food, like breast milk or formula milk. Difrax baby bottles come with a standard size S Difrax bottle teat. Available in a Dental, Natural and Wide versions.
- If the size S Natural or Wide bottle teat empties too quickly for your baby, you can try the Dental bottle teat. This has been specially designed for babies who choke quickly or babies with reflux.
- Size M: can be used from about 3 months. Suitable for thin and thickened food, like milk thickened with carob bean gum, flour or rice porridge. Available in a Natural and Wide versions.
- Size L: can be used from about 6 months. Suitable for thin and thickened food, like milk thickened with carob bean gum, flour or rice porridge. Available in a Natural and Wide versions.
- Size XL Porridge teat: for coarse cereal porridge, can be used from about 9 months. Only available in a Wide version.
- 1-2-3 teat: can be used from about 3 months. Suitable for thin and thicker food. Position 1 is for thin food, and the size of the opening is between size S and M. Position 2 is for (slightly) thickened food, and the size of the opening is between size M and L. Position 3 is for thickened and thick food, and the size of the opening is between size L and XL. The position can be adjusted for each feeding. The 1-2-3 teat can only be used in combination with the 1-2-3 ring. Available in Natural and Wide versions.