Pacifier Natural 20+ months - Glow in the Dark - 4 pack
- Shop het complete Difrax assortiment
- Gratis verzending vanaf €30
- Voor 12 uur besteld, dezelfde werkdag verstuurd
The Difrax Pacifier Natural 20+ months has been specially developed for toddlers aged 20 months and older. The silicone teat is firmer and almost completely filled with a silicone substance. There is more silicone substance in the teat of the pacifier compared to pacifiers for toddlers aged 12 months and older. The ring of the Glow in the Dark pacifier absorbs light and glows in the dark.
Difrax pacifiers have a butterfly-shaped shield. This leaves enough room for the nose and makes sure that the teat fits the face perfectly. The holes in the shield guarantee optimal air supply, preventing skin irritation.
The size of the pacifier shield is suitable for babies from 20 months.
The Natural pacifiers have a round, symmetrical shape, which is the easiest for most toddlers to accept. Difrax pacifiers have been developed in collaboration with speech therapists and dentists.
Please note: replace the pacifier every six weeks. Pull on the teat daily to make sure that the pacifier isn’t damaged. Is the pacifier damaged? Replace it immediately.
- The butterfly shape of the shield leaves enough room for the nose
- Optimal air supply, thus preventing skin irritation
- Firm teat helps decrease the depency on a pacifier
Size: 20+ months
Contents: 4 pacifiers
Difrax has two sorts of pacifiers. The Natural and the Dental pacifier. The teat on the Natural pacifier has a flat base and the head of the silicone teat is rounded into an oval. We call this symmetrical. This means that the pacifier is readily accepted, especially by breast-feeding children. The pacifier is also suitable for children who like to rotate the pacifier in their mouth. This pacifier is exactly the same each way up.
The teat on the Difrax Dental pacifier also has a flat base and the end of the teat has one flat side that provides the tongue with a better grip when sucking. The Dental pacifier stimulates the development of the palate and the tongue and jaw muscles. The rounded part of the teat lies against the palate, and the flat part presses on the tongue. Good for children who need this, or for those who reject the Natural pacifier shape.
Every child has its own preferred type of pacifier and both types are equally reliable. Depending on what your child prefers you can use either a Natural or a Dental pacifier. Unsure what your child prefers? Then we recommend trying the Natural variant first.
The Difrax pacifier comes in five different sizes, ranging from newborn to 20+ months. The pacifier offers comfort and safety for any age. The size of the shield and the sucking part of the pacifier vary according to the age category. The sucking part becomes more solid as the ages increase, so it stays in proportion with the developing jaw strength of your child. The shield also becomes bigger, so it matches your child’s face.
As soon as your baby starts to bite on the pacifier, we recommend stopping the use of a pacifier and switching to a teething ring or teething toy.
- Ordered before 12 pm the same day. Orders that are ordered over the weekend or on Dutch official holidays are dispatched on the next working day.
- During Black Friday and the holidays, keep in mind that delivery services are busier than usual and packages may take longer to arrive.
- Questions? Check our frequently asked questions
- Shipping cost is dependent on the shipping address. See below for a complete overview.
- Free shipping from EUR 30 to the Netherlands, Belgium and France. Free delivery from 100 euros to other countries.
- Returning within 14 days
- Secure payment
Shipping cost per country
|Country||Shipping cost with normal post (incl. Track & Trace)|
|France (no islands)||€ 7,95|
|Italy (no islands)||€ 6,95|
|Spain (no islands)||€ 7,35|