Soother Natural Newborn - I Love Mama
- Shop het complete Difrax assortiment
- Gratis verzending vanaf €30
- Voor 12 uur besteld, dezelfde werkdag verstuurd
The Difrax Natural Newborn I Love Mama Soother meets the natural suckling needs of your newborn or premature baby. The nozzle of the teat has a round, convex shape making it ideal for babies who are able to turn the dummy around in their mouth. The small sized shield and the breast nipple shaped teat have been specifically developed for new born and premature babies.
The unique I Love Mama Newborn Soother has a butterfly shaped shield ensuring a perfect fit to your baby's face. The recess for the nose enables your baby to breathe freely through the nose. Two airy holes on each side provide additional airflow, preventing skin irritation. The dummy offers your baby comfort, consolation and relaxation. Difrax soothers are available in many fashionable prints and different sizes.
Difrax advises to replace your baby's soother every six weeks. Perform a daily check on the dummy by pulling firmly at the teat, to ensure that it remains undamaged.
Difrax has two models of pacifier. The natural model feels natural thanks to its completely round shape. The pacifier is more readily accepted as a result, especially by babies who are breastfeeding. This pacifier is also suitable for babies who like to rotate the pacifier in their mouths.
The dental pacifier promotes the development of the palate and the muscles of the tongue and jaw. The convex part of the sucking section touches the palate and the flat part presses onto the tongue. The flat surface provides additional grip.
Every baby has its own preferences when it comes to pacifiers, and both models are a sound choice. Depending on your baby's preference, you can choose the natural or dental pacifier. Unsure what your baby prefers? Then we recommend trying the natural model first.
The Difrax pacifier comes in five different sizes, ranging from newborn to 18+ months. The pacifier offers comfort and safety for any age. The size of the shield and the sucking part of the pacifier vary according to the age category. The sucking part becomes more solid as the ages increase, so it stays in proportion with the developing jaw strength of your child. The shield also becomes bigger, so it matches your child’s face.
As soon as your baby starts to bite on the pacifier, we recommend stopping the use of a pacifier and switching to a teething ring or teething toy.
- Ordered before 12 pm the same day. Orders that are ordered over the weekend or on Dutch official holidays are dispatched on the next working day.
- Keep in mind that due to holidays and busy times at the carriers, packages may take a little longer to arrive.
- Questions? Check our frequently asked questions
- Shipping cost is dependent on the shipping address. See below for a complete overview.
- Free shipping from EUR 30 to the Netherlands, Belgium, France and Germany. Free delivery from 100 euros to other countries.
- Returning within 14 days
- Secure payment
Shipping cost per country
|Country||Shipping cost with normal post|
France (no islands)
Italy (no islands)
Spain (no islands)